If you feel exhausted at the end of the day..
If you forget things quite often..
If you get irritated at work, at times..
You feel overstressed at work..
You feel low on strength and stamina..
NUTRILITE Siberian Ginseng with Ginkgo Biloba is the right thing for you.
When you have busy lifestyle, your body demands some thing extra than a regular diet, to meet the extra stress.
what is Ginseng ? what is Siberian Ginseng?
Ginseng is a slow growing tropical herb, which consists of a light colored root, long oval green leaves. The root of this herb was a Chinese medicine for over 2000 years. It possesses anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer elements.
There are three species of ginseng in common use: American ginseng, Korean ginseng, and Siberian ginseng. All are regarded as adaptogens that normalize immune functions and that help the body adapt to change, thus lowering the risk of stress-related illness. American ginseng is used as an energizer and to promote overall health. Apart form being an energizing herb, Siberian ginseng is also used to promote mental sharpness.
Health benefits of Siberian Ginseng
- Siberian ginseng is works as a general revitalizer for people who are fatigued. As a revitalizer, it boosts the energy
- Individuals with early stages of Alzheimer's disease (a brain disordor) may benefit from Siberian ginseng by increasing their mental alertness.
- Siberian ginseng is also considered to be an adaptogen.(A natural herb product that is proposed to increase the body's resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue.) This means it helps return the body to a normal balance.
- Siberian ginseng intake shows a significant improvement in memory and concentration.
- Siberian ginseng can help healthy people to withstand physical stress, improve their immune systems, and increase their mental and physical performance.
- Siberian ginseng is frequently used to enhance physical stamina and increase muscle strength.
- With the myriad benefits of ginseng, and its lack of side effects, it is no wonder this herbal extract is so popular these days.
What is Ginkgo biloba ?
Ginkgo biloba comes from Ginko tree which is one of the oldest living tree species. The ginkgo tree can have a very long life span, up to a couple of thousand years old. In China, the oldest ginkgo biloba is said to be about 3,500 years old.
This is normally used in the form of a concentrated, standardized ginkgo biloba extract.
Health Benefits of Ginkoba Biloba
Enhance blood circulation throughout the body and brain. Ginkgo biloba works by increasing the blood flow to the brain and through the entire bodies network of blood vessels, which supplies oxygen and nutrients.
- Ginkoba Biloba relieve tension and stress, improve mental alertness, mental sharpness.
- Ginkoba Biloba improve memory and augment concentration.
- Ginkoba Biloba, as the natural anti oxidant property, helps body to get rid of cell destroying free radicals.
- Ginkgo Biloba keeps the bad cholesterol from bundling around blood vessels walls and keep the veins and arteries wide open to maximum blood flow.
Nutrilite Siberian Ginseng with Ginkgo Biloba has the benefits of both Siberian Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba to promote product consistency.
Nutrilite Siberian Ginseng with Ginkgo Biloba consists of :
Siberian Ginseng Extract(root)
Ginkgo Biloba Extract(leaves)
Nutrilite Acerola Concentrate
Nutrilite Bioflavonoid Concentrate
Health Benefits of Nutrilite Siberian Ginseng with Ginkgo Biloba
- Improves the blood circulation from the brain and through the entire bodies network and hence keeps you alert and active most of the time.
- Enhanced memory and physical performance. Hence it can be used as a Supplement to Enhance Memory.
- Speedier recovery from fatigue.
- It increases stamina and boosts performance.
- Increases alertness and oxygen utilization by muscles.
- Increases Concentration.
- Work endurance & stamina enhancement.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives added.